Port-hp700 archive

Order To Cyprus

Hello,

I want to place an order in your store,and i will like to know if you ship
to Cyprus and my method of payment will be credit card.so please let me know
you can assist me with the order ,And please do not forget to include your
web page in your replying back to my mail.

I will await your prompt response as soon as you receive this mail,i will be
very glad if you treat this email with good concern...

Best Regards
John Ben

JOHNBEN - INC
Address :182 Makarios III Ave.,