Port-hp700 archive

Hardware for a Home

Hi,
(Apologies if this appears twice.  First time I wasn't subscribed to
port-hp700, and it didn't show in the archives.)

I've got a 735 system looking for a new home near the SF Bay Area.

What I've got:

- HP 735, it's got some ram, not sure how much, probably 128M?
- HP Branded external Differential SCSI enclosure
- HP Keyboard
- HP Mouse
- Video Cable

If there are no takers, it's going to recycle.
I was going to hope for someone who wants all of it, but at this point
any parts that go to someone useful is fine.

This stuff is too heavy to ship.

-=erik.
--
Look, I lived through the Gray Davis years.  I *need* a UPS.