Port-hp700 archive

Recent changes

I thought it was time I sent an update of progress made on NetBSD/hp700

- kernels are now compiled -O2 by default and give faster kernel operation.

- gdb is now provided.

- ddb(4) trace support has been improved and can now backtrace through traps.

  You'll need to add "-fno-omit-frame-pointer" to makeoptions for trace to
  work with -O2 kernels, though. This may get "fixed" in the future if I
  get time to add unwind info support to ddb.

Nick Hudson
Portmaster, NetBSD/hp700              <http://www.NetBSD.org/Ports/hp700/>