Subject: Re: HP 9000 Model D330 working?
To: None <port-hp700@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-hp700
Date: 06/02/2005 19:43:02
On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:16:22 +0200
Christian Hattemer <c.hattemer@arcor.de> wrote:

> BTW: I use some HP tty (Model No. unknown) found in a cabinet as the
> console. IIRC it has a german layout. I couldn't see a key marked with
> the pipe bar, where is it?
This depends on your terminal. Sorry, can't help with that.=20
Try to get a manual for your terminal or switch to US keyboard, if you
have the US key map in your head.

> Also when I select S on the above prompt there's all the text that was
> printed before which gets overwritten but the new output. Since there
> was no clear(1) and ^L didn't work I kept on pressing return until a
> clean area appeared to make the new output readable. Any other quick
> way to clear the screen?
Don't know. maybe you have to try different terminal emulations. See if
you can find somthing in the setup of your terminal.

Thanks for your testing.
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
       Jochen