Subject: Re: other PA-7[13]00 boxes?
To: None <port-hp700@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-hp700
Date: 05/30/2005 12:28:22
On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 02:56:36PM -0700, Chuck Silvers wrote:

> there are several types of machine on the openpa.net list that
> I don't have, so I can't test them to see if netbsd works on them
> even though it likely does:
>
> 	D[23]23]0
> 	SAIC Galaxy
I have a D220. This is almost the same as a B132L (chipset, firmware).
It just worked when I tried this machine the last time. I think we can
be save to expect PA7300LC based D-Class to be supported when NetBSD
runns on a B132L.

I don't have a PA7100LC D-Class but from the description on
http://www.openpa.net/systems/ultralight.html it should be quite close
to a 715/64. Maybe there is a difference in the firmware, but NetBSD
should adapt to this automagicly.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen