Subject: Re: boot-from-disk workaround and install bits committed
To: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: Michael Wolfson <michael@nosflow.com>
List: port-hp700
Date: 05/20/2005 07:47:08
On May 20, 2005, at 1:57 AM, Jochen Kunz wrote:

> You should be able to find somthing usable at http://releng.netbsd.org/
> Make sure the snapshot was build from source that contains Chuck
> Silvers
> fixes from Wednesday.

Hmmm, the latest is from 200505180000Z which might be calling it a
little close.  I'll check again tomorrow to see if there's a more
recent build.

>> Is NFS stable enough for this kind of work on hp700?
> It should. If not please use send-pr(1). ;-)

OK, cool.

> Thanks for supporting NetBSD/700.

Hey, you and Chuck are doing the hard part :)

BTW, the autobuild didn't have any stuff in the installation directory.
  I thought you guys were talking about sysinst and netboot loaders?

   -- MW