Subject: Re: D320 success and questions
To: Henry R. Bent <Henry.Bent@oberlin.edu>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-hp700
Date: 03/01/2005 17:15:18
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:01:30 -0500
"Henry R. Bent" <Henry.Bent@oberlin.edu> wrote:

> dino0 at phantomas0 hpa 0xfff88000 path 8/8 irq 28 ipl 1: Mojo V4.0
> pci0 at dino0 bus 0
> FLT CBFB
>=20
> That last line was actually overlaid on the "pci0 at dino0" line.  At=20
> that point the machine was wedged, and I had to break out with ctrl-B.
> Looks somewhat promising though, given that it identified the dino=20
> bridge correctly.
Well. It got the wrong revision. It should have found "Dino" not "Mojo".
"Mojo" is the default if it can't detect the revision at all. I would
need some hardware like this in one of my machines to do some real
debugging. But it should not be too hard to get it working.

I have the HSC form factor card equivalent to your card. But the only
machine I can plug this card into is the K100. The K100 has a PA7200 CPU
and support for this CPU is broken at the moment. :-(
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
       Jochen