Subject: A member at our website is attempting to find opinions about - port-hp700@netbsd.org
To: None <port-hp700@netbsd.org>
From: Experience Request Alert2 <experience.request.alert2@experience1.biz>
List: port-hp700
Date: 11/27/2004 09:28:14
**Please save this notification e-mail for your records**

Urgent - A member at our website is sharing experiences and opinions about you in our online community.

Someone who knows you just began to research your background at our website. This person could be a friend, a family member, co-worker, business associate, or anyone else who knows you and wants to know more.

To see what website members have posted about you at our website use this link -

http://9.sye2.org/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=port-hp700@netbsd.org

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends e-mail messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This website will not reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

You can avoid further notification e-mails like this by adding your e-mail address to our Do Not E-mail List here -

http://3.sye5.com/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=port-hp700@netbsd.org

Our website is a totally new online online concept that may be confusing for some.  Please peruse our website, paying close attention to the FAQ and How To Use This Website pages.

We hope you will enjoy our website.

Sincerely,

SYEC Support Department