Subject: Re: Trouble building -current
To: Michael Wolfson <mw@nosflow.com>
From: Urban Boquist <urban@boquist.net>
List: port-hp700
Date: 11/15/2004 08:07:20
>> There are very good instructions for this in the HP700
>> FAQ on www.netbsd.org.

Michael> I wrote that.  And my problem is well past the BootROM, it's
Michael> at the kernel looking for its root filesystem stage.

Ah, I see now. Sorry. :)

So maybe it's time for some good old printf debugging then?

Best regards,

        -- Urban

P.S. Btw, is your NFS server an i386 by any chance? I've seen weird
hangs on other machines netbooting from PCs and then it helped to
reduce the NFS RW size used by the kernel initially. There is a kernel
option for this, NFS_BOOT_RWSIZE or something like that.