Subject: Re: Build Failure
To: None <port-hp700@NetBSD.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-hp700
Date: 06/08/2004 23:45:43
On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:55:50 -0700
Michael Wolfson <michael@nosflow.com> wrote:

> > btw - wouldn't it be time to at least update the netbsd/hp700
> > www-pages a bit to reflect the actual status?
> I wasn't going to bother until we had a more workable snapshot than
> the one currently listed on the webpage.
That's my opinion too. But I don't know how long it will take to get
somthing at least partial working. Maybe we should add a small note that
the port isn't dead and that people are actively working on it.

> Especially since hp700 isn't
> auto-built and there's no new snapshot on ftp.netbsd.org.
I have a snapshot that I can upload. But the kernel still crashes under
small load (i.e. booting multiuser) so this is not very usefull. I think
I got a tiny step closer to solving this problem last night, but there
is still no end in sight.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen