Subject: Re: Build Failure
To: None <port-hp700@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-hp700
Date: 06/03/2004 23:45:56
On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:43:07 -0500
Zach Lowry <zach@zachlowry.net> wrote:

> >Looks like a Linux speciffic problem. Or maybe a inproper invocation
> >of build.sh?=20
> It gave the same error on 2.0e NetBSD.
Maybe the source is simply broken, not related to hp700. Wait a day or
two or three, cvs update and try again.

> > -V NAMED_USE_PTHREADS=3Dno -V CHECKFLIST_FLAGS=3D'-e -m' -V MKGDB=3Dno \
> This is somewhat different than what I was doing, mainly, I didn't
> have all of the flags specified for named and such.
NAMED_USE_PTHREADS=3Dno, well the name says it
CHECKFLIST_FLAGS=3D'-e -m' comes to value when the release is build and
the distribution sets are tar-ed up. If there are any missing or extra
files in destdir the build will be aborted. With the options -e -m there
will be only a warning.
MKGDB=3Dno, don't build GDB, GDB still misses hp700 MD bits.

> I have your patches applied, however.
I know. ;-)
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,