Subject: Re: What is a HP Visualize B160L?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Michael Shalayeff <mickey@lucifier.net>
List: port-hp700
Date: 12/19/2002 21:57:37
Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Jeremy C. Reed:
> Does anyone know if NetBSD supports the HP Visualize B160L workstation?
>
> Google isn't helping me. I do read that it has PA1.1 or PA7300LC CPU.
> I think they are from around 1997.

7300LC _is_ pa1.1 , 160MHz in this case, 64k+64k caches and
maybe optional 1M L2 cache, 1 gsc/pci, 1 gsc/pci/eisa slot.
it should have the same if_ie and osiop, just like the older ones.
onboard video, etc.

> I found some for sale near me with 256 MB ram and 12 GB disk for US$50.

if it works, that's mad cheap for it, imho.

cu

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)