Subject: Re: B132L
To: None <>
From: Jochen Kunz <>
List: port-hp700
Date: 12/04/2002 12:26:39
On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 09:19:31PM -0500, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:

> JK> Is there already support for the B132L?
> harm done in trying a netboot.
Sure. But first I need a -48 V DC power supply. The machine seams to come
from a telco company and needs to be feed with -48 V DC instead of the
normal 230 V AC. If there where already support for the machine I would
hurry up to get the needed PSU. If there is no support, I have no need
for a PSU. ;-) (I have no time to write the MD support routines, as I
am already hacking on the MD support routines for PPC machine.)