Subject: Re: What kind of cohersion :)
To: None <port-hp700@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: port-hp700
Date: 02/12/2001 08:51:10
On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Feico Dillema wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 12:21:56AM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> > On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, DraX wrote:
> > > So what kind of cohersion would it take to get this port moving, HP-UX is
> > > about to make me vomit.
> >
> > I think getting some working crosscompiler up would be a good first step.
> > Getting it into shape for pkgsrc/cross would be a bonus.
>
> I think a cross-compiler is already available from the port site. I
> think getting a kernel to boot into single-user mode is the next step.

Where is this cross-compiler? I couldn't find it.

Also, I think itojun posted a link to another netbsd list about using a
cross-compiler. I can't find it now. Does anyone know where the
cross-compiling webpage is?

How do I go about building a cross compiler if my hp700 is running
Linux?

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/