Subject: Re: OT: Bootstrapping 4.3BSD-Reno from NetBSD?
To: Michael Wolfson <mw34@cornell.edu>
From: Michael Shalayeff <mickey@lucifier.remote.dti.net>
List: port-hp700
Date: 05/24/2000 17:07:44
Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Michael Wolfson:
> At 3:29 PM -0500 5/24/00, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
>
> :)	Well, Utah (according to the above web page) isn't
> :)making the HPBSD sources or distributions available any longer.
>
> Well, a friendly email (from one person) to Mike Hibler might help him dig
> the sources up as long as you have a valid license from SCO.
>
> :)	I think the MACH and OpenBSD code bases are going to be
> :)useful, and the Utah MACH/Lites code should be useful as well.
> :)(I _still_ need to pick that up and look at it.. :-)
>
> Of course.  I suggested the same thing to mickey@openbsd.org who said he'd
> look into it as well.

heh, i have eyeballed my eyeballs out eyeballing into it.
lites is very bad, but has some more usefull stuff than
pmk in certain areas (;
it's also not contaminated w/ osf copyrights!

cu

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)