Subject: Re: OT: Bootstrapping 4.3BSD-Reno from NetBSD?
To: None <port-hp700@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw34@cornell.edu>
List: port-hp700
Date: 05/24/2000 10:14:04
Howdy,

Not sure if anyone has heard about this, but SCO is giving out licenses for
older versions of encumbered BSD.  This may be an easier approach for
figuring out some of the hardware for hp700s using the Utah code then
cleanrooming it for NetBSD.

<http://www.sco.com/offers/ancient.html>
<http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mike/hpbsd/hpbsd.html>

Good luck,