Subject: REFUND
To: None <port-hp700@netbsd.org>
From: None <mcaudle@mediaone.net>
List: port-hp700
Date: 04/28/2000 00:44:57
reply with the word CANCEL in the subject line.

Hundreds of millions of dollars in utility/telecommunication errors are being refunded each year.

Recently released government studies revealed that 85% of utility/telecommunication billing has errors.  It’s true!  At CDG we find errors, refunds, credits and/or savings for 98% of our clients.  Just a small error in your gas, electric, water, data and/or telecommunication services can easily add up to a sizable refund, not to mention future savings by having the errors corrected. By making the simple decision to let CDG review their utility/telecommunication services,  we’ve shown our clients how to save significant dollars by identifying unnecessary service costs RISK FREE!

Put our knowledge to work so you can obtain your refunds, credits and/or savings TODAY.

Don’t put it off while errors mount up.  Call 404-688-7171 TODAY for a free consultation.  There is NO FEE unless we locate a refund, credit and/or savings.  Call us TODAY 404-688-7171.

If you would like additional information, please call or
reply with the word INFO in the subject line.