Port-hp300 archive

Sv: Re: I8n oddity on HP9000/340

It appears borked still. My keyboard works for HP-UX, but not NetBSD. This is what happens for Swedish:

Key o gives å
Key p gives ü
key å gives '

Not being able to type o makes logging in as root a bit difficult ��, but if I pull the HIL and change the
dipswtch on my HIL adapter and replug I am able to log in.

--
Med vänlig hälsning

Anders Gustafsson, ingenjör
anders.gustafsson%pedago.fi@localhost  |  Support +358 18 12060  |  Direkt +358 9 315 45 121  |  Mobil +358 40506 7099

Pedago interaktiv ab, Nygatan 7 B , AX-22100 MARIEHAMN, ÅLAND, FINLAND

>>> Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> 2022-06-29 15:45 >>>
(I missed this thread, sorry for a late responce)

miod@ wrote:

> The following diff ought to fix the problem:

I've committed this Swedish keymap fix.  Thanks!

---
Izumi Tsutsui