Port-hp300 archive

RE: Net booting an HP9000-300s?

Thanks for your reply!  I'm actually stepping through those instructions
now.  I wasn't able to get the rarpd to serve out an address, it looks
like the dhsp server is servicing those requests.  We'll see if that's
OK.  I'm getting tftp configured now; hopefully soon enough I'll have a
running kernel on the machine, at which point I'll get the whole stack
running...

-mike