Subject: Company ARTIscience
To: None <port-alpha-maintainer@netbsd.org>
From: None <ariel@progcompetitions.info>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/18/2006 06:58:12
To be useful, a system has to be able to do more than just correctly perform some task.

- John McDermott

Respected reader, company ARTIscience requests apology for the recieved  letter.
 since 1985 We deal with the development of the systems of artificial  intelect with our partners on teritorii of Finland and beyond its limits. In the number of our partners
there is Intel, Google, ALICE A.I Foundation, Honda and t.d.
We want to accept more than the young talented developers of the ready to decide into our family
the assigned to them serious tasks. People who know how to achieve goal despite
on the difficulty. They have an analytical turn of mind, capability for analysis and search for the accurate
the solutions in the nonstandard situations.
For the search of precisely such people, who will prove their abilities, we carry out the competition
on programming. those who will collect the greatest % of the korektnykh answers to our A.I the system
to obtain prize in size of 2500 USD, and also him her will be isolated working place in our
company (of corse if you want with us to collaborate). detail on the site:
http://progcompetitions.info/

?I wish you luck and success!?
st. engineer Azick Herenger

Copyright c 2006 ARTIscience