Subject: Re: Xserver for NetBSD-3.x on Series 400 machines?
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/21/2006 18:36:36
On Sun, 21 May 2006 20:21:27 +0900
Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp> wrote:

> Anyway, one problem to integrate wscons drivers is that we have
> to switch all existing drivers (dv, gb, hy, rb and tc on both
> intio and dio) at once, but I can confirm only topcat on my HP425t.
I have a 380 and a 433t. I don't know what graphics they have, but if
you get to wscons(4) I can throw a test kernel at them.

One other thing: At one point I would like to import the MI HIL support
from OpenBSD. Mainly for hp700, as we don't support HIL there at the
moment. If you are going to work on wscons(4) it may be good to get MI
HIL as it already interfaces to wscons(4).
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
       Jochen