Subject: HP 9000/300 gear available in San Francisco
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/15/2005 20:07:53
Free HP 9000/300 gear available for pick-up in San Francisco.  Will
consider shipping if you are willing to pay packaging and shipping
costs.  Will consider delivery to locations in the South Bay or
Peninsula on weekdays (I work in Cupertino).

I need to get this stuff out of my garage / attic, and will send it
to a raw materials recycler if no one wants it.

- HP 9000/340

- HP 9000/380 w/ external SCSI disk and Catseye frame buffer
=> I *really really really* want this machine to have a good home.  I
have had it for 13 years, and it was my main NetBSD hacking machine
for a long time.  I really hate to part with it, but it really has to
go.
=> I also have a nice cube Trinitron color display for this system,
as well as a HIL keyboard and mouse (and maybe even the HIL speaker
box).  If no one claims it, this nice display will go to the
crusher.  The display had a new pincushion circuit installed about 8
years ago, so it should have plenty of service left.  The Trinitron
is heavy -- Shipping it is probably not feasible.

- 9144 HP-IB cartridge tape drive (with a tape!)

- 2x 7958 HP-IB disk drive

- 7959S SCSI disk drive

If you come to pick-up, I'll be happy to let you pick through the
systems, open them up, etc.  Whatever you don't take, I'll just send
to the crusher.

-- thorpej