Subject: Lifestyle Fascination Customer Service Autoresponder.
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Lifestyle Fascination Customer Service Dept. <csd1@shoplifestyle.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/04/2004 08:21:44
Lifestyle Fascination Customer Service Autoresponder.

Thank you for contacting Lifestyle Fascination Customer
Service,

Your correspondence is important to us, and will be answered
within 24 hours during regular business hours.

If you are checking on the status of your order, please be
aware that an email will be sent to you with the ship
tracking # as soon as your item is shipped. You can use the
ship tracking # to track your package on UPS.com, FedEx.com
etc.

Visit our website for Huge discounts and closeouts on some of
our most innovative products or follow this link:

http://www.lfcatalog.com/store/index.asp?hot_prod=1&source=au

Sincerely,
Customer Service Department
Lifestyle Fascination, Inc.