Subject: Re: My first HP300
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Nicewonger <twmaster@twmaster.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 08/20/2001 15:47:31
I have an HP 300/380 that I just did an OpenBSD install on. If you want to
create a bootable CD it does not seem all that hard to do. I however netbooted
mine and then did the remainder of the install from local CD-ROM. I used a Sun
SS2 to be the TFTP and NFS box till I got the install completed.

Mike N