Subject: My first HP300
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: linc <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 08/20/2001 09:02:27
Just got my very first HP 9000/380 (I think) the other day and , of
course, I am very interested in getting NetBSD on it.  Anyone have any
tips, hints, and or suggestions for doing this?  Is there an bootable ISO
image anywhere? How about a bootable "helper disk" image?  Made one of
those for NetBSD Pmax and was wondering if I could do that in this case as
well.  The installation doc for the HP300 says something about the
miniroot image only bootable over the network?
Oh, well, any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

-Linc Fessenden
 --
  8:58am  up 7 days,  2:22,  4 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.37, 0.50