Subject: RE: serial console on a 382
To: 'Jarkko Teppo' <jate@UWasa.Fi>
From: Crawley, Tim <Tim.Crawley@auspost.com.au>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/07/2000 10:47:40
I have been using a working console cable from my DEC System 5000, but
the DEC is not big on flow control. The Serial Port table in the FAQ
lists the 382 as using flow control. I have tried all the serial cables
I have, I currently have a RS-232 Breakout box connected and I have
tried several different types of NULL modem cable setups, but still no go.

Does someone have a pinout of the correct serial cable?

Regards,
Tim Crawley