Subject: another one bites the dust... need vid
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Paul <set@pobox.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/04/2000 15:03:04
Dear All;

	Just now, my last spare monitor for my hp340's bit the dust. They
were catseye mono's (98788a) and ran at what I believe was 1280x1024@60hz.
	Anyway, unless I can get a hi-res 19" display going on it, Ill have to
retire the machine, which is a shame since its been running netbsd 24x7
for the last 5 years maybe...
	To make a long story short, I have a 19" 98774b monitor, which I
believe is driven at 1280x1024@72hz. (I think this was driven by a dn2500
by the builtin video?) If anyone out there has a card that fits in an hp300 and
will drive it, and wants to help me out, let me know. It would be one of
those large cards about the size of a sheet of paper. Ill pay shipping,
and a little for hassle, but not much beyond that:)
	I also have an assortment of cards for hp300s. The smaller kind
with the screw knobs on. (sorry, I forget which bus is which) scsi, hpib,
4port mux, and some other multi-serial thing... if someone wants to trade.
(and loads of cards and memory for apollo dn3500 type machines:)

Paul
set@pobox.com