Subject: FS: HP-HIL keyboard
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Jerome Tonneson <jerome@arbornet.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/25/1999 23:49:31
Sorry for intruding but I have something here that may be of interest to
those NetBSD/hp folks:  An HP-HIL keyboard, product number 46021A.  This
worked when connected to a 433s.  The best offer received by 0000GMT 28-OCT
will get it.  I'm not sure what these go for these days, but I'd like to get
at least $25 for it.  Shipping will be around $5.

For what its worth I also have the 433s, a 98754A 19" color monitor, and
a 98735X framebuffer, but the shipping charges would be outrageous
(especially for the 98735X box - around 90 lbs).  This stuff is located in
the Kansas City area.  Make an offer.

Thanks,
Jerome