Subject: hit space on boot -- nothing
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: shinex <shinex@yf0rce.suburbs.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/16/1999 15:03:09
I have a HP9000/340 that thanks to Mr. Wolfson is now starting to show a
little life.  unfortunately, I turn the thing on, and hit space several
times during the self tests that it runs, but I don't gte the boot options
menu that the install manual tells me I should get.  my boot rom is rev
C1, and I assume thats newer than rev C, so this should work, no?

= You are now ready to SYS_INST.  During the client's self-test cycle,
= press the space bar a few times.  Shortly, you should see a menu of
= possible boot options appear.  Select the option corresponding to
= SYS_INST. SYS_INST will load and prompt you for a command.

	vinnie