Subject: Apollo question
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/23/1999 23:16:09
	I have an 8MB Apollo 3010 which I would like to make available to
	anyone interested in getting NetBSD onto the box. (Well, its a thought
	:)

	Unfortunately its not a complete system - the previous owner has
	kept the video cable, keyboard and disks.

	So...
		a) Is it of any use/interest to anyone here (other than
		   as a boatanchor :)
		b) If not, does anyone have any extr bits around that could
		   make it into a (even if barely) viable system for someone
		   else looking at a port.

Apollo Domain Series 3000 Model 3010
        12Mhz 68020 with matching 68851 and 68881, appears to have four
        2MB memory boards, an RGB ISA video board part number 9016,
        and a token ring card (015892-03)
        Two monitors, a 19" RGB (008398-001), and a smaller 14" 011006R.
        Do not have a card for the smaller monitor, or cable for the
	larger.

		David/absolute

                  -=-  "Maybe god will cover up his eyes"  -=-