Subject: NetBSD/hp300 Jan 31 1999 snapshot
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/14/1999 16:55:03
Hi,

I've made a snapshot of the NetBSD/hp300 port available.  You can
find the binaries in

ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/hp300/snap-19990131/NetBSD-1.3I/hp300/

If you want to start using code from NetBSD-current, installing
this snapshot will allow a smoother transition and less pain
compared to doing a source upgrade from 1.3.2 or 1.3.3.

The sources this snapshot was built from is available in

ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/hp300/snap-19990131/NetBSD-1.3I/source/

As usual for snapshots built by me, this one also doesn't have
the security sets installed (for rather obvious reasons).

This snapshot is more or less in release(7) format, so it
includes a miniroot and the stand-alone install tools.  I've not
actually tested the latter, but the build machine is running this
kernel and has compiled the distribution twice before I rolled
out the snapshot.

This snapshot does not include any X11 sets, sorry (but the older
ones probably ought to work).

As always, please report any bugs found.

Regards,

- H=E5vard