Subject: HP-IB disk drive problem
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Pedro Bezunartea <pedro@bipv02.bi.ehu.es>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/14/1998 04:03:18
I have managed to install NetBSD in a HP9000/375 using the SCSI drive. I
also have a HP2202A drive which I'd like to use but I haven't been able to
access it. At boot time I get the following messages:
(...)
nhpib0 at dio0 scode 7 ipl 3: internal HP-IB
hpibbus0 at nhpib0
rd0 at hpibbus0 slave 2 punit 0hpibbus0: swait timeout
: 9122D
rd0: 77 cylinders, 2 heads, 1232 blocks, 512 bytes/block
(...)

When the line "rd0 at hpibbus0 slave 2 ..." appears the leds in the drive
light up. Once I get the system up and running I have the first floppy
drive (9122D) in the device rd0, and there's no way to access the 2202A
drive. The drives 2200A and 2203A appear in the HP-IB.geometry file, but
not the 2202A, is it so different?

Can ayone help? Thanks in advance,

    Pedro Bezunartea.