Subject: S/Key broken in 1.3.1?
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Lucina <mato@ariel.kotelna.sk>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/20/1998 16:45:36
I tried to get S/Key working again today, unsuccessfully. First I thought the
source code in the skey-2.2 file I was using on my Linux box used a different
algorithm, so I compiled the NetBSD-current libraries, but with no luck. I can
however login to another FreeBSD box using skey passwords generated by the
code I compiled (on Linux) so it must be ok. But I can't get into my
NetBSD/hp300 box. It runs kernel 1.3.2 and the system is either 1.3 or 1.3.1.
I need to use S/Key rather than ssh because I connect to this machine from
overseas over a slow link.

Ideas, anyone?

Martin