Subject: RE: 425E
To: port-hp300@netbsd.org <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Figgins <sfiggins@wcg.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/17/1998 16:43:38
On Tuesday, November 17, 1998 3:01 PM, Martin Lucina [SMTP:mato@kotelna.sk]
wrote:
> This is news to me (at least referring to DomainOS), does anyone have
> apointer
> to a HP press release or article that talks about this?

They are refusing to certify either as Y2K compliant.  IT's come down to it
either will
continue to work, or it will break.  Anyone want to take this upon themself and
test?

> I know what we need to do; we need to lobby HP into releasing DomainOS under
> the GPL; it is (soon 'was') such a neat OS....

Good Luck.  I've not seen HP give anything away recently.

--
Sean Figgins, Network Services Analyst	     --	sfiggins@wcg.net
Williams Communications Group - (918)588-5631 - (918)561-6978 Fax