Subject: What machines can these memory modules & video boards be used in?
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Begley <squonk@drizzle.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/01/1998 15:01:56
Earlier, I posted about having some memory modules for 425t's for sale.  I
received a number of inquiries asking what other machines these can be used
in.

the modules are:
98229-66520  (2 meg)
98229-66522  (4 meg)
98229-66523  (8 meg)
98229-66525  (4 meg)

As well, I have some 4 and 16 meg modules from a company called dataram.

can these modules be used in 300 and 400 series machines?  all my 300 series
machines are a distance away and in service, so I can't easily pop them open
to check.  None of the hardware FAQs had info about what modules could be
used in what machine.

I'm thinking of selling these at $1/meg.

Also, the video boards are model A1659-66001.  www.tame.com describes these
as CRX 16 bitplane color boards that can be used in 4xx machines and 720's
and 750's as well.

-m