Subject: RE: 425e
To: 'Uwe Holz' <uho@est.rwth-aachen.de>
From: Sean Figgins <sfiggins@wcg.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/22/1998 10:00:08
On Tuesday, September 22, 1998 9:55 AM, Uwe Holz [SMTP:uho@est.rwth-aachen.de]
wrote:
> how far is a 425e supported by netbsd?
> have heard some rumors of a not supported keyboard...
> my 425e is now running domainos...

No support for the video console.  It's been rumored that you can boot and
install fron teh serial console.  I have not tried this yet on my 425e.  I
guess I'm hoping that someone will eventually have the time/information needed
to code it.  The problem is that the video card in the 425e has little
documentation around.

Does this about sum it up guys?

--
Sean Figgins, Network Services Analyst	     --	sfiggins@wcg.net
Williams Communications Group - (918)588-5631 - (918)561-6978 Fax