Subject: Domain Keyboard Support
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Martin Lucina <mato@kotelna.sk>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/30/1998 17:13:40
Hello All,

I'm sure I asked about this about a year ago but maybe things have changed
since then and it would be good to put the 15 or so Apollo's that are gathering
dust over here to some good use. The last time I downloaded netbsd I had a HIL
keyboard so that was no problem, but the keyboard has since returned to it's
owner, so now I'm stuck with the DomainOS keyboard.

Anyway, I downloaded 1.3.1 in the hope that it would work. The bootblocks work
fine, and I got the miniroot installed from a Linux box via NFS even the kernel
seems to be able to find the keyboard but displays:

dnkbd at frodo0 offset 0x0 not configured

and no amount of coaxing will get anything else out of it. So, is there a
working version of the Domain Keyboard driver around (possibly in -current?)
and if so, where can I get a kernel with such a driver, if possible in a
easily-installable form as we only have Linux boxes around here so compiling it
might be a bit of a hassle.

Thanks for your time,

Martin