Subject: Re: Hp 9144
To: J. Steven Smith <>
From: Vince Vielhaber <>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/18/1998 17:53:50
On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, J. Steven Smith wrote:

> If you know of someone who has a HP 9144 tape dive please email me.

If you're looking to purchase one, keep an eye on auctionweb.  They're
often found there (I got one with tapes last year for $17.50).  Find
'em here:

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email:   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings
              "I'm just not a fan of promoting stupidity!
            We have elected officials for that job!" -- Rock