Subject: Re: 1.3_BETA Install-Problem
To: Heiko Krupp <krupp@unix-ag.uni-kl.de>
From: Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@tripnet.se>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/26/1997 10:25:47
On Tue, 23 Dec 1997, Heiko Krupp wrote:

> I disklabled the drive, installed the miniroot to sd0b and
> bootet from the miniroot. The kernel initializes and then
> says: no filesystem for sd0 (dev 0x401)
>       cannot mount root, error=3D79

I have the same machine, and the same problem... What I did to fix this, wa=
that I installed the whole bunch manually... That is, mount a NFS root, and
then disklabel and make a filesystem on those partitions, than copied the
NFS root to the HD...

 Turbo    _ ///     If there are no Amigas in heaven, send me to HELL!
 Turbo Fredriksson                                     Tel: +46-704-697645
 S-415 10 G=F6teborg                                        turbo@tripnet.s=
 SWEDEN                                             www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
       My PGP key can be found at: 'www5.tripnet.se/~turbo/pgp.html'
     Key fingerprint =3D B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B