Subject: rpc.bootparamd and rarpd for HPUX
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <pbm@attila.usr.dsi.unimi.it>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/12/1997 18:23:31
Hi,
I'm reviving an HP370, and I'm trying to get it boot NetBSD diskless from
a 9000/700 running HPUX 9.
Everyything works near fine, but there are strange crossings I'd like to
cut: neuro (the machine) rboots, rarps and get bootparams from attila
(Linux 2.0.31), then mount his root from escher (HP UX).
I'd like to put everything on escher: no problems for rbootd,
but it seems impossible to find rarpd and rpc.bootparamd for HPUX.

Any suggestion?
--
    N    Message by/spedito da/envoye' par: Paolo "Bussola" Marchiori
    ^     pbm@ananas.usr.dsi.unimi.it
    |     http://ananas.usr.dsi.unimi.it/~pbm
W<--O-->E Join me on the first italian MOO: Little Italy
    |     telnet little.usr.dsi.unimi.it 4444
    V     Sysadm @ LAC & LABPF, wizard on Little Italy MOO
    S     "Tutti volere Pinguino Bagonghi! Freddo! Super freddo!"