Subject: tvm_ftrap --> crash
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <s_frueau@ira.uka.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 08/20/1997 21:40:20
Hello!

Today my HP9000/400T running current from 13.08.97 did crash while a
`make build` in /src (it was at `make depend` for /src) with the
following trap:

tvm_ftrap type 0, ctrap type 0, code = 0x74f, v = 0x3020 trap typ
                                                                 ^

                                           there it seemed to have died
                                           even with doing output, at
                                           least it looks uncomplete

I had to do a reset, unfortunatly I got no crash dump with savecore.

This was the first time I saw it, after the reboot all worked like
before. Any ideas or just nothing to bother?

Greets
--

   Name  : Thorsten Frueauf            Milano@irc cri@onaliM       //
   E-Mail: s_frueau@ira.uka.de oder ukfy@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de     \X/