Subject: 425e question :)
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nathan Gelbard <gelbard@ENGR.ORST.EDU>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/13/1997 12:20:10
Friend of mine has a 425e was wants to install NetBSD on.
Its got a VGA-looking plug in the back for video. What kind
of video board is this? Its built in. We dont have any RAM
for it, so I cant boot it to tell.

	Also, it has 72pin banks of 2 for RAM. Will it take
your standard non-parity 70ns or 60ns RAM for a PC? Or
parity, or 80ms?

	Also, its missing its floppy drive (??). Something
written on the scsi cable leads me to believe it was plugged
into the floppy. Is this true? I've never heard of a SCSI
floppy.

Anyone ever heard of a 1499A monitor? My source for HP serial
numbers (www.tame.com) doesnt have this one. It looks to be
a 16" or 17" screen, RBG in the back.

	TiA

		Nate