Subject: HP300 installation headache
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matt Bielman <mattjb@WOLFENET.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/04/1997 15:02:03
Help!

I'm having trouble installing netbsd on my hp300.  I can boot my NetBSD
tape, but am unsure what to put in for my disk geometry.  I am installing
on a hp7959.  Could someone provide me with the numbers to put in to the
disklabel program?

I am also facing another problem, this is a standalone system.  I have it
connected to my 486(Running win95) over the LAN port, and it seems to work
fine(ftp, ping...).  But, is there any way i can use it as an NFS for the
setup program?

-MB

mattjb@wolfenet.com

"I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because someone
has printer gibberish all over it and put your name at the top."
		-- English Professor, Ohio University