Subject: Re: Apollo + more!
To: Nathan Gelbard <gelbard@engr.orst.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/24/1997 10:54:35
On Sat, 24 May 1997 02:32:02 -0700
 Nathan Gelbard <gelbard@ENGR.ORST.EDU> wrote:

 > Anyway, Its got all the standard harware: HIL, LAN, IO, DISC. It also
 > has bays for more cards! What would happen if I put a "Human Interface"

...Oh, I should probably mention...while the 433 does have a DIO-II slot,
for the frame buffer, the lump on the side is where the EISA cards go,
so you wouldn't be able to plug DIO/DIO-II cards in there anyhow :-)

(If you were to plug in the HI card, you'd have to plug it in where the
frame buffer currently resides...)