Subject: Hardware ID?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nathan Gelbard <gelbard@ENGR.ORST.EDU>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/18/1997 03:27:47
I need info on the following stuff:
	1) What it is
	2) What it does

GPIO 98622A
SGC 98705-66582 (Connect only to a 98705 graphcis bus)
Async MUX 98642A
Video Card (Single Coax) 98548A
Video Card (Single Coax) 98542A
Resource Managment Interface 988623A
	this has a coax adapter on it, with a 'node id' dip switch
	is this ...tolken ring?

HPIB Disk Drive 9133 (floppy). Is this high density/low density?
HPIB Tape Drive 9145 (23 track). What kind of tapes can I use?
				      How many megs will it hold?
--
Thanx in advance.
I just spent the last 3 hours (12am-3am) building and testing

I found 3 M68030 boards with a daughter board of 16mb, but no external
plug for more RAM. Can these use more RAM?

Most of my Human Interface boards have a daughterboard with an HP-IB
plug comming off of it. Is this a 'Fast HP-IB' card?

3 of my Human Interface boards have a daughterboard with a large
bar connector comming off of it. Is this a SCSI interface? SCSI-1?

Thats all folks!
	Thanx again!

		Nate the Very Tired