Subject: Re: 107 days!
To: Mike Ferrara <mikef@rtfm.sr.hp.com>
From: David Carrel <carrel@redbacknetworks.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/14/1997 09:31:07
Does problem 1 happen when you are telnet-ed to the box from a
non-NetBSD system?  If so then the problem is probably with a bad telnet
implementation on the non-NetBSD machine.  Try running telnetd with the
"-k" flag.  Or better yet, run "telnetd -k" on a separate port and use
that from machines with a buggy telnet and use the normal telnetd mode
for saner machines.

Dave