Subject: Re: Trying to get diskless Install started
To: None <port-hp300-owner@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <ROD_STOKES@Non-HP-UnitedKingdom-om7.om.hp.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/08/1997 11:03:14
Hi...

I am happy to help with any development on 425e systems but not being a
programmer (oh the shame :-) I guess helping with testing would be more
useful.  What would you like as a setup for testing?  At the moment my
425e is diskless but I may be able to borrow a SCSI disk from a friend.
 What would be a realistic minimum size for a disk for NetBSD?

I also have been handed a 400t - again diskless.  It doesn't work on my
screen (A2094A) and I suspect it is a frequency sync problem.  I will try
using the serial console method for this unit as I can use my 715 or my
PC as an X display.

Unfortunatly being self employed I currently have a load of end-of-year
accounting bits to do so my time will be very limited this month.

Rod Stokes
(Kiwi in the UK)