Subject: Re: more on the 400-series utility chip
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: mike smith <miff@spam.frisbee.net.au>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/03/1997 02:02:27
mike smith wrote:

> I'm about to crash for the night.  *sigh*

...and I wish I could sleep 8)

> Current status is looking promising; with 0x28 in the
> "interrupt vector register", the frodo chip is generating
> level 5 interrupts.

This doesn't seem important, although I fret that it is.  If
I don't put anything there, it still generates interrupts OK.

I'm stumped for acknowledging them though.  Any more
pearls of wisdom out there?

--
Mike Smith  *BSD hack  Unix hardware collector
The question "why are the fundamental laws of nature mathematical"