Subject: Re: Installation error
To: Chee-Tuck Lim <ctlim@glocom.com.my>
From: Kevin Currie <kcurrie@on.bell.ca>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/21/1997 19:37:27
	I've found that is there is much NFS traffic then you'll get
errors such as this (or if your miniroot-12.fs file is not the proper
length).

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Chee-Tuck Lim wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder what error is this when I try to put the miniroot from a NFS
> source?
>
> Short read, errno = 60
>
> Any help would be appreciated because I tossed my old OS and getting nowhere
> with this one...
>
> Thanks and have a nice day!

+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Bell SYGMA Telecom Solutions - Service Assurance-=-=-=-=-=-=+
|  Kevin Currie       |  HPUX / Solaris System Admin  |      Ottawa, Ontario |
|Any comments or statements made within this document are strictly those of  |
|                     the author and not of Bell Canada.                     |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-PGP Key:finger aa847@freenet.carleton.ca=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=+