Subject: good news :-)
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Lorenz <ml@persius.rz.uni-potsdam.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/07/1997 15:42:14
Hi there...

some good news for you: I ported a couple of standard UN*X applications to NetBSD and now I've packed them together and you can access them via ftp... you may use elba.math.uni-potsdam.de if tou have *much* patience ( you will need it ) or ftp.as.sitec.de/pub/NetBSD-hp300, this site mirrors elba every saturday, starting tomorrow.
I'm sure the at least some packages won't work because I forgot something, so please mail me if you have problems, the packages are taken from my working hp 345 ( so at least there they worked :-) ) If a package requires another one I announced that ( currently only www.tar.gz which requires lesstif and xpm and fvwm95 which needs xpm too )
a sparc section will come, but I don't know if someone will mirror it.

( hey, what about a mirror in the US ? With stuff from your harddisks too ? )

bye
Michael